The world's largest investor in distressed-debt, Oaktree Capital (NYSE: OAK), continues to disappoint Carlyle Group's IPO division. Carlyle Group's IPO roadshow begins next week, but private firms like Oaktree Capital have not found a large amount of investor interest. There is also waning overall interest in IPOs, with one issuance delayed this week (Aleris) and another one pulled altogether (BrightSource Energy). OakTree Capital barely made it through, pricing at the bottom end of its estimated pricing range.
Last 5 posts by Benzinga Staff
- Worldwide LED Tube Light Shipments to Reach 220 Million in 2013 - May 22nd, 2013
- Here Are 14 Yearbook Photos of Business Big Shots - May 22nd, 2013
- Nordic American Tanker CEO Says Market Turnaround Will Bring 'Loads of Money' - May 16th, 2013
- Cramer's Three Reasons Why this Market Will Continue Higher - May 14th, 2013
- Cramer Loves this Stock – Should You? - May 4th, 2013
About Benzinga Staff (http://www.benzinga.com)
Benzinga is an innovative news and analysis service that focuses on global markets. Benzinga prides itself on providing original, accurate and timely global financial content every day. The service features content from industry experts and experienced analysts while also covering the news of the day. We have three offices in total. One in Delaware, Michigan, and in Chicago, IL.