Tell us a bit about yourself.
Eze Vidra, VCCafe.com: I’m originally from Argentina. My parents moved to Israel with me in 1987 when I was just a kid. I grew up in Israel and did my army service. I moved to the US about 4 years ago. I’ve now been in Northern California for over a year. In 2003 I cofounded a firm that enabled text input solutions for PDAs ad mobile devices. At the time, it was almost impossible for Israeli companies to raise money. During the fund raising process, I met a CEO with a firm that eventually offered me a position on the spot. That firm was Gerson Lehrman Group, the hedge fund research firm. I started in IT as a project manager and grew into a position where I was managing the integration of business requirements and IT products. (more…)
Last 5 posts by Zack Miller
- Interview with Shai Wininger, Developer of Kotel Notes - June 19th, 2009
- Interview with Benzi Ronen, Co-Founder of Buddy Runner - June 3rd, 2009
- Israeli security showcased in Papal visit to Israel this week - May 11th, 2009
- What’s behind Sarah Lacy trash talking the Israeli VC scene - March 26th, 2009
- Israel oligarch illiquidity to threaten Israel economy? - March 26th, 2009
About Zack Miller (http://israelnewsletter.com)
Zack embodies the nexus between asset management, equity research, and new internet distribution technologies. Previously, Zack was an analyst at Oasis Capital Management, a multinational, multi-strategy hedge fund. Zack’s area of expertise is discovering and analyzing undervalued technology stocks, particularly of small-cap companies. Zack holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and a B.A. from Harvard University.